CLOWN FACILITATOR TRAINING 2018 – 2020 – Application deadline – December 15, 2017
Sunday October 01, 2017 - Friday December 15, 2017
The training essentially reflects our approach and philosophy of teaching clowning. It provides a practical and experiential grounding in the facilitation process.
Length of course
There are six four-day modules spread over the period 2018 to 2020. A further supervision period of two years is also planned for those who wish to deepen their practice of the work.
Vivian Gladwell with the participation of the team of facilitators from North America helping to mentor.
Each module addresses a different aspect of facilitation and clowning.
- warm-up and its function,
- the structures of impros and how to read them,
- guiding impros,
- group process and the facilitator’s role in the group,
- the clown archetype and its meaning.
You will need to have completed Clown 1, Clown 2 and Clown 3 as a minimum. Some experience of working with groups and a commitment to your own personal development is necessary.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a brief biography
- your clowning experience
- your experience of teaching or working with groups
- your reasons for wanting to do this training
- how you plan to use this training
Application to be sent before December 15, 2017
- Module 1 – August 3 – 7, 2018
- Module 2 – November 9 – 12, 2018
- Module 3 – February 15 – 18, 2019
- Module 4 – August 2 – 6, 2019
- Module 5 – November 8 – 11, 2019
- Module 6 – February 14 – 17, 2020
To be announced. This will be decided on place most convenient for participants.
$3200 for the two-years (tuition fee)
Categories No Categories