UK CLOWN FACILITATOR TRAINING
October 2012 - May 2014
in London, UK
training essentially reflects our approach and philosophy of teaching
clowning. It provides a practical and experiential grounding in
the facilitation process.
Length of course
It is a two-year course (October 2012 to May 2014). Each year consists
of three 4-day residential modules (Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon)
or six modules over two years. A further supervision period of two
years is also planned for those who wish to deepen their practice
of the work.
Vivian Gladwell and Sharon Usher
Each module addresses a different aspect of facilitation and clowning.
· warm-up and its function,
· the structures of impros and how to read them,
· guiding impros, feedback
· group process and the facilitator's role in the group,
· the clown archetype and its meaning.
You will need to have done Clown 1, Clown 2 and Clown 3 as a minimum
(preferably the full two-year clown training). Some experience of
working with groups and a commitment to your own personal devellopment
Please email email@example.com
- a brief biography
- your clowning experience
- your experience of teaching or working with groups
- your reasons for wanting to do this training
- how you plan to use this training
Application deadline - 31 July 2012
- Module 1 - Thursday, October 18, 2012 – Sun, October
- Module 2 - Thursday, February 21, 2013 – Sun, February
- Module 3 - Thursday, May 9, 2013 – Sun, May 12, 2013
- Module 4 - Thursday, October 10, 2013 – Sun, October 13,
- Module 5 - Thursday, February 20, 2014 – Sun, February
- Module 6 - Thursday, May 8, 2014 - Sun, May 11, 2014
Price - £2500 for the two-years (tuition fee)
Accommodation and meals are not included.